Loking for a property management company, RCM will help you.

Fill in the form below and one of our representatives will follow up with you as soon as possible.

How Can We Help?  

I am seeking property management services for my HOA.

I am already using Royal Crown and have questions about our current service.


224 Datura Street, Suite 713 West Palm Beach, FL 33401...Tel: (561)202-2727... e-fax: (866)874 0482... E-mail : rkanani@royalcrownmanagement.com... Web : www.royalcrownmanagement.com...  
Frequently Asked Questions

What type of rental properties do you manage?

We specialize in single family homes in and around the Palm Beach County, Florida and surrounding

What areas do you handle?

Our Property Management service area is all of Palm Beach County including, West Palm Beach, Royal
Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lantana and Lake Worth.

What property management experience and credentials do you offer?

Royal Crown Management offers you the level of experience and expertise you should seek from any
property management company you hire. If you haven't already please visit our about us page to learn
more about our company.

How informed will I be about what happens with my property?

If something may cause a potential interruption in your ordinary cash flow (loss of tenant or
non-emergency repair in excess of $300), we will let you know about it right away.
Other than that, the saying "no news is good news" is most appropriate. Non emergency
items will be communicated along with your monthly statements and, of course, we encourage
you to contact the property manager anytime you have a question or wish to discuss something.
We know some owners desire a level of involvement that our property management system is not
designed to accommodate. We try our best to make sure you are a good match for our style of property
management. Part of that process is this Question and Answer page so you can obtain a sense of how
we think and how the manager will manage your investment property.

How do you handle maintenance requests?

Tenants may fax or mail their requests to us, but most fill out an online form on our website. After we
receive a repair request, we may contact the tenant and ask them questions which will help us determine
the exact nature of the problem before sending a service technician. We also make
sure it is not something the tenant can fix themselves (ex: reset button on the disposal,
tripped breaker) before your money is spent on a service call. After determining that it is a
legitimate problem, we will send the appropriate service vendor to make the repair.
We tell our tenants that we are able to handle most repair requests within 1 to 3 working days,
and in fact are usually able to do so. Comfort items such as Air conditioning, no hot water or heat, receive
highest priority and are usually attended to the same or next business day.

Is the property management agreement a standard, widely used form?

Yes. We use the Florida Association of Realtors Property Management Agreement. You can view
a copy of our property management agreement and review it. You can also take a look at the Residential
Lease Agreement we use with tenants.

How soon can you start managing my home?

We can start the process immediately. We will start by obtaining some information about you and your
property and helping you decide if we are a good fit for your needs. Contact us online or call us at
(561) 202-2727 during business hours.
Copyright          2011 royalcrownmanagement.com